Mendini four/four MV300 Strong Wooden Satin Vintage Violin with Onerous Case, Shoulder Relaxation, Bow, Rosin and Further Strings (Full Measurement)
- Measurement four/four (Full Measurement) satin vintage violin
- Hand-carved strong spruce prime with maple again & sides
- Maple fingerboard, pegs, and chin relaxation with an alloy tailpiece with 4 built-in nice tuners
- Contains: light-weight arduous case, a Brazilwood bow with unbleached real Mongolian horsehair, rosin, adjustable shoulder relaxation, two bridges, and an additional set of strings
- 1 Yr Guarantee Towards Producer’s Defects
Mendini violin is totally hand-carved with a strong spruce prime and maple again and sides. It’s fitted with a maple fingerboard, pegs, and chin relaxation, and an alloy tailpiece with 4 built-in nice tuners. This violin features a light-weight type becoming arduous, a Brazilwood bow with unbleached real Mongolian horsehair, an adjustable shoulder relaxation with smooth foam padding & smooth rubber ft, rosin, bridge, and an additional set of violin strings, making this package deal very best for novices.
Value: $ 66.99